St. Patrick's Day Quiz - Test Your Irish IQ
St. Patrick's Day Quiz
What date is St. Patrick's Day always held?
- March 1
- March 15
- March 17
- March 30
Why is St. Patrick's Day on March 17?
- It is the day Ireland celebrates its birthday
- It is the day declared by the government of Ireland
- It is the day that Saint Patrick died
- It is the day that Ireland is the most green
What year did St. Patrick's Day become a public holiday?
St. Patrick's Day falls during which catholic holiday?
- The Holy Days
Saint Patrick was originally from what country?
The traditional meal of St. Patty's Day is what?
- corned beef and cabbage
- Ham and potatoes
What color was originally associated with Saint Patrick?
The first St Patrick's Day parade took place where?
What US City turns their river green each St. Patty's Day?
- New York, NY
- Chicago, IL
- New Orleans, LA
- St Paul, MN
What happens in the U.S. if you are caught not wearing green on St Patty's Day?
- You have to do 10 jumping jacks.
- You have to stand in the corner for 10 min.
- You are pinched.
- You have to do an Irish jig.
How many leaves on a clover is considered lucky?
What is the worldwide anthem for St Patrick's Day?
- The Wearing of the Green
- Luck o' the Irish
- Day of the Shamrock
- It's a Great Day for the Irish
Luck of the Irish
See how much you know about the St. Patrick's Day holiday and traditions with this quiz.