Twelve Things You Didn't Know About Kaitlyn Maher
KOL.com recently had the chance to talk with five-year-old Kaitlyn Maher from the set of 'The Search for Santa Paws.' Kaitlyn was first introduced to the world when she appeared on 'America's Got Talent.' She made it to the top ten and became a fan favorite. From there Kaitlyn went on to share her talent and perform throughout the country. Now she is acting with the Buddies and plays the voice of Tiny (see above). Learn more about this talented little girl.
1) Kaitlyn started singing at the age of one. Her mom said she sang Christmas carols after hearing them on the radio.
2) Kaitlyn was an early talker and reader.
3) Her favorite books include the Boxcar Children and American Girl books.
4) Kaitlyn has three American Girl dolls- Kit, Samantha, and Kelly.
5) Her favorite foods are calamari, asparagus, sushi, and salmon.
6) Kaitlyn was discovered via YouTube at age three.
6) Kaitlyn did the voice of Tiny in Santa Buddies. She said Tiny is sweet and cute and saves the day. Tiny likes to sing and sings a song called 'Christmas Miracle.'
7) Her CD is coming out soon and her favorite songs from the album are 'Daddy I Love You' and 'Amazing Grace.' It also includes a Christmas song called 'Away in a Manger.'
8) Kaitlyn said she wanted to make a CD to help people and cheer up people when they aren't having a good day.
9) Kaitlyn is currently filming 'The Search for Santa Paws' in Canada. She plays Quinn, an orphan girl.
10) Kaitlyn was joined in Canada by her mom, younger brother, grandma and grandpa.
11) When she was on America's Got Talent she just went out to sing and give it her best.
12) Kaitlyn likes to read, write, and dance but singing is her favorite.