What would be the fun of Halloween if you didn't take a bite of a truffle that looks like an eyeball or ate a slice of cake with a striking resemblance to a bloody brain?
There are 364 days a year when it's appropriate to enjoy cute-looking food, and Halloween is not one of them. So for this one day a year just let your twisted, baking mind go wild and create Halloween recipes that'll make your stomach turn -- just at the sight of them.
- Bloody Cake Brains
- Brain with Blood Clot Cupcakes
- Cake Ball brains Oozing Cherry Blood
- Candy Corn Ghosts
- Creeopy Coconut Kiwi panna Cotta
- Dead Mans Toe Cupcakes
- Deviled Spider Eggs
- Dirt Cake
- Eyeball red velvet Pudding pie
- Eyeball Truffles
- Meat hand
- Red Velvet Slaughter Cake
- Spooky worm andd Spider nests
- Witches Digits
- Zombie Head Cheese
Special thanks to the Huffington Post for this great content!