AOL Kids caught up with Olympic Gold Medalist to talk about winning gold, her favorite video games and whats coming up next for her!
AOL Kids sat down with Olympic Gold-Medal winning gymnast Gabby Douglas to talk about Video Games, winning gold and 12 secret things about her!
Gabby was in New York at the Nintendo Store on September 25th promoting her new favorite game, New Super Mario Bros. 2 on Nintendo 3DS and her efforts to get more girls playing video games through the "Play As You Are Campaign"
12 Things with Gabby Douglas
- Favorite Hobby - Relaxing
- Favorite Sport (other than Gymnastics) - Swimming and Track & Field
- Favorite Color - Yellow
- Favorite Food - Sushi
- Favorite Music - Hip Hop and Country
- Favorite School Subject - Science, especially experiments
- Favorite Video Game - Super Mario 2 on Nintendo 3DS
- Favorite Number - 5
- How much time do you spend training - 4-5.5 hours every Day!
- Coolest Experience - Performing on stage at the VMAs with Niki Minaj and Alicia Keys
- Weirdest Secret - She can make her eyes blurry on command
- Best Advice -Always stay active and healthy and dont be afraid to challenge yourself. That sacrifices do pay off, and always fight for what you love and give it 100%
Since winning gold in the Olympics she is SUPER busy and in the middle of a 40-city tour for gymnastics with her Olympic teammates. Is she coming to a town near you?!?
|Nintendo Wii||414 (18.6%)|
|Microsoft XBox||261 (11.7%)|
|Nintendo DS (or 3DS)||286 (12.9%)|
|Iphone/ipod Touch||1104 (49.6%)|