Did you know that 16 million kids in America don't get 3 meals a day? Find out more about the problem and what YOU can do to help out!!!
Orange is the official color of helping Kids Kick Hunger! Learn more about how large the problem is and how you can help out!
GO ORANGE!!! SEPTEMBER 6-9thOrange is the official color of hunger awareness! Join stars like Amandla Stenberg, Seirra McCormick and Jennifer Stone and GO ORANGE for No kid Hungry!!
16.2 million children lack the means to get enough nutritious food on a regular basis. They live in food- insecure households and as a result, they struggle with hunger at some time during the year.
- Hunger affects 16.2 million American kids – that's 1 in 5.
- Only 1 out of 6 eligible kids get free summer meals.
- Less than half of eligible children get free or reduced-price school breakfast.
- Kids, print and play with this fun origami game to learn more about childhood hunger.
- Test your smarts on childhood hunger in America. Take the quiz
Learn more about Kids Hunger at No Kid Hungry 2.0