When mom goes into Starbucks to get coffee and you want something what can you order?
Read more to find out!
We have all been there. Someone wants coffee, and you don't drink coffee, but you are along for the ride. Find out some drinks that you might actually like to drink the next time you go to Starbucks... some of them are on the menu, and some are secretly known!
1) Kids' Hot Chocolate: The classic winter standby. Whipped cream is optional.
2) Passion Iced Tea: It's fruity, red, and tastes like berries. You can add raspberry syrup or lemonade.
3) Vanilla Steamer: It sounds fancier than it is. It's just steamed milk with vanilla syrup.
4) Smoothie: Little known fact! Starbucks has smoothies: Orange mango, strawberry and chocolate.
5) Babyccino: These aren't for babies though. This is just extra-foamy milk, which means it's extra fun to drink.
6) Blended Strawberry Lemonade: This drink isn't on the menu at Starbucks, but they can make it. It's just strawberry puree, lemonade and cream base.
7) Caramel apple spice: This is basically warm apple juice, cinnamon, caramel and whipped cream on top. The perfect fall drink.
8) Raspberry Italian Soda: Just take a Pellegrino from the display case and ask the barista to add raspberry syrup.
Maybe now going to get coffee won't be so bad!
Thanks to mom.me for this story.
Baby Humpback Whale Saved!
Baby Hedgehogs Rescued
Baby Elephants moved to Mexico