AOL Kids Caught up with the star of the new hit film I Heart Shakey's Rylie Behr to get 12 fun facts!
12 Fun Facts wtih Rylie Behr
1. What is Rylie's favorite color? Purple (hint: It is the color of the Coopersong school bag Chandler carried in the movie)?
2. What was one of the funniest days on set? One day in rehearsals with Kevin Cooper and Steve Lemme and Shakey, Steve commented on how much he liked my gummy bear earings and put them on and wore them the whole day!
3. What did Rylie think about in order to cry for her emotional scene in the movie? I missing my real Dad, Ryan, while filming.
4. Does Rylie have any pets? I have two dogs. Marlie is a German Shepherd and Snickers is a small mixed breed.
5. Who is her real life dog Snickers named after? Snickers is the nickname of both my Movie Dad (Steve Lemme) and real life Dad (Ryan), her middle name is Cooper is named after the I Heart Shakey movie's director, Kevin Cooper.
6. What is her favorite subject in school? Math
7. Does Rylie like sports in real life? Yes, I have played softball, soccer, basketball, and have been a cheerleader.
8. Has Rylie ever been to a Toledo Mudhens game in real life? After filming the movie I was able to throw out the first pitch at a Toledo Mudhens' game.
9. What color is Rylie's bedroom? It is purple with pink, turquoise, and silver polka dots.
10. Is Rylie close to any of the actors or the director of I Heart Shakey in real life? Yes, I still talk and text with my movie dad, Steve Lemme, a lot and I visit the whole Cooper family at their home in Chicago whenever I can.
11. Has Rylie ever participated in a food fight in real life? No and that is why it was so fun to go crazy during the movie without getting into any trouble for making such a mess!
12. What is Rylie's best friend's name in real life? Briana
I Heart Shakeyfollows the journey of a single father J.T, his nine-year-old daughter, Chandler and their devoted dog, Shakey. After landing his dream job in Chicago, J.T. has to make the hardest decision of his life by moving his family of three to the big city from their small town. Shortly after they settle into their new luxurious home, they realize they have missed the fine print in the rental contract stating "no pets." Devastated by the possible loss of her beloved pet, Chandler hatches a plan to keep Shakey and teach her dad a valuable lesson about loyalty and the importance of keeping a family together.
See some exclusive sneak peaks from the movie below!