Learn twelve things about Nickelodeon star, Rachel Crow.
We recently caught up with 'Fred: The Show' star, Rachel Crow, and she told us twelve things about herself that you might not have known.
- I've recently begun studying karate. It's a lot of fun. I'm only an orange belt, but I'm excited about getting better and earning more belts!
- My favorite subject in school is History.
- I love animals! On our farm in Colorado, we've had a lot of unusual pets including a camel, two miniature donkeys, a llama and even a reindeer!
- I'm the eldest in my family. My little sister is almost 4 years younger and we're best buddies.
- My favorite color is light blue but I love purple and green too.
- I love to go four-wheeling. I've been riding since I was little and I got my very own ATV when I was five.
- For Halloween one year, I dressed up as a zombie cheerleader. I think I was the only girl who wasn't dressed as a princess or a "pretty" version of a character.
- My favorite movie of all time is 'Titanic' and I am so excited that it is coming out again in 3D.
- This summer, I'll be touring with Big Time Rush and I'm really looking forward to performing on stage again. I'm going to bring my new puppy, Charlie, with me on the road.
- I like wearing funky clothing and wearing bright flowers in my hair. I hope to have my own fashion line in the future.
- I am so clumsy! I once knocked a whole tray of full water glasses out of a waiter's hand. I've even dropped my shoe off my foot and down an elevator shaft.
- Broccoli is my favorite vegetable.
- 'FRED' Clips
- 12 Things About Fred Figglehorn
- Get to Know Rachel Crow (Fanlala)
- Become a Fan of 'FRED' (Fanlala)