Learn twelve things about Disney Channel star, Jake Short.
We recently caught up with 'A.N.T. Farm' star, Jake Short, and he told us twelve things about himself that you might not have known.
- I love sports! Soccer, snowboarding, acrobatics, trampoline, basketball, baseball, ice skating – practically any sport.
- I love music. My favorite band is Blink 182 and it is difficult to choose a favorite song.
- I love doing my own stunts. I do all my own stunts on 'A.N.T. Farm.' I did so on the movie 'SHORTS' as well.
- I love reading. My favorite book is 'The Hunger Games.'
- I love 'Harry Potter,' 'Batman,' and 'Star Wars' movies.
- My favorite actor is Jeff Bridges. I think he is a great role model.
- My favorite food is grilled chicken caesar salad.
- I hate being made fun of because I am short, but I have learned to live with it. I know I will grow in the future.
- I love being with my family. We try to get the whole family together at least once a year. I have 7 cousins. Although we fight sometimes, I love my brother and sisters.
- I am a Christian and I keep trying to be more like Jesus but it is a very difficult path.
- I love spending time with my friends.
- Finally, to all my fans, I truly appreciate your support. I cannot always respond to requests quickly because of my schedule and the demands of school but I hope that all of you understand. Without our fans, there would be no 'A.N.T. Farm,' so I am truly grateful to all of you.
- 'A.N.T. Farm' Clips
- 12 Things About China Anne McClain
- 12 Things About Stefanie Scott
- Jake Short on Why You Should Watch 'A.N.T. Farm' (Fanlala)
- Visit the 'A.N.T. Farm' Official Site (Disney)