Learn twelve things about Disney Channel star, Mary Mouser.
We recently caught up with 'Frenemies' star, Mary Mouser, and she told us twelve things about herself that you might not have known.
- My sister, Frannie, and I used to wear the same clothes! I bought everything in blue and then she always bought it in pink!
- I love 'Twilight'...Team Edward! I even have a cardboard cut-out of him!
- I love watching movies - there's no place I'd rather be than in a movie theater.
- My biggest fears are spiders and snakes. I don't really like insects. I won't hurt them but I don't want them near me, or in my room. AT ALL.
- I'm learning to play the guitar.
- Instead of learning a foreign language at my school in LA, when I was filming 'Life Is Wild' in South Africa I took Afrikaans.
- When I was in South Africa, I had a pet monkey. He was 2 inches tall but we named him "King Kong"!
- I broke my wrist on the night of my brother's big performance. I wouldn't let my mom take me to the hospital until I saw him on stage so we made a homemade sling and went to the hospital after.
- I've tried ostrich before, and I liked it!
- My favorite movie growing up was 'Beauty and the Beast.' When I was 3, Belle chose me out of the crowd to come up on stage at Disney World and I got to be Lumiere.
- No matter what mood I'm in my Maltese, Marie's, high-pitched bark always makes me laugh!
- I have a weird obsession with buying school supplies. I love pens and notebooks. Every time I go to Staples I HAVE to come out with one school supply item...no matter what time of the year it is!
- 12 Things About Stefanie Scott
- Exclusive Q&A with 'Frenemies' Star Mary Mouser (Fanlala)
- Visit the 'Frenemies' Official Site (Disney)