Learn twelve things about Disney Channel star, Zendaya.
We recently caught up with 'Shake It Up' star and 'PrankStars' guest star, Zendaya, and she told us twelve things about herself that you might not have known.
- My favorite TV show is 'Law and Order Special Victims Unit'...Olivia Benson's got SWAG!
- I am a Michael Jackson junkie.
- My dream city to visit is Florence, Italy.
- I am addicted to coffee ice cream.
- I was born an auntie.
- I adore live theater and grew up watching great actors on the stage in the Bay Area.
- My dad is a drummer and when I was a baby I used to fall asleep inside his bass drum.
- My mom never let me get video games growing up, but when I got to set on 'Shake It Up,' Davis taught me how to play and now I love video games!
- I haven't eaten meat since I was 9.
- I danced hip hop and hula before 'Shake It Up.'
- I love to write poetry and sketch people.
- My first print job was for a Gymboree book cover...they paid me in clothes...I was 2 years old!
- 'PrankStars' Clips
- 'Shake It Up' Clips
- 'Shake It Up' Pictures
- 'Shake It Up' Official Site (Disney)
- Go Behind the Scenes of 'Shake It Up' (Fanlala)
- Become a Fan of Zendaya (Fanlala)