Learn twelve things you might not know about Nickelodeon star, Daniella Monet.
We recently caught up with 'A Fairly Odd Movie: Grow Up, Timmy Turner!' and 'Victorious' star, Daniella Monet, and she told us twelve things about herself that you might not have known.
- I became a vegetarian at age 5. I've been vegan since I was 10 years old.
- I was obsessed with the Spice Girls when I was younger! For my 9th birthday party, I made all my friends dress up like the Spice Girls – I was Scary Spice. I choreographed a dance routine and we took a limo to Hollywood Boulevard and performed it. We were the original flash mob!
- I'm a self-taught dancer and, until this year, I've never taken a lesson.
- I love Halloween! I love it so much that I used to work at a haunted house every year.
- I enjoy martial arts and earned a brown belt, black stripe in tae kwon do. That discipline came in handy recently when I guest starred on 'Supah Ninjas.'
- I started acting when I was 7 years old.
- As a kid, I loved leading "dance camp" in my garage for the neighborhood kids. I would choreograph really intricate routines for us to perform. It was so much fun!
- My favorite movies are 'Clueless' and 'Drop Dead Fred.'
- If I wasn't an actor, I'd want to own a boutique brokerage and home renovation company.
- I really enjoy making jewelry! So much so that I made all the jewelry my character wore in the movie 'Nancy Drew.'
- Growing up, I absolutely loved skateboarding and dirt bike riding with my brother and the neighborhood kids.
- I am really close to my family. My cousin is my best friend!
- 'Victorious' Clips and Music Videos
- Connect with the Cast of 'Victorious' (Cambio)
- Become a Fan of Daniella Monet (Fanlala)