Learn twelve things you might not know about Nickelodeon star, Taylor Gray.
We recently caught up with 'Bucket and Skinner's Epic Adventures' star, Taylor Gray, and he told us twelve things about himself that you might not have known.
- I am addicted to chapstick and always carry it in my pocket.
- I have 19 Words with Friends games going on right now.
- If I were a foot taller, I'd be trying my luck as a point guard in the NBA.
- When I was 12, I played John Leguizamo & Rosie Perez' son in a movie.
- My favorite animal is a turtle.
- My inspirations are James Dean and Johnny Depp.
- In 4th grade I was the Student Body Vice President.
- I have a younger brother and sister.
- My dad has been my coach in basketball, baseball and soccer.
- My favorite candy is Swedish Fish.
- Before every audition I listen to 'Viva la Vida' by Coldplay.
- I hope one day to help less fortunate kids have access to the arts and become whatever they desire.
- 'Bucket and Skinner's Epic Adventures' Clips
- 12 Things About Dillon Lane
- 12 Things About Ashley Argota
- Become a Fan of 'Bucket and Skinner's Epic Adventures' (Fanlala)
- Taylor Gray & Dillon Lane Take the Fanlala Cam! (Fanlala)