Learn twelve things you might not know about Disney Channel star, China Anne McClain.
We recently caught up with 'A.N.T. Farm' and 'Wizards of Waverly Place' star, China Anne McClain, and she told us twelve things about herself that you might not have known.
- I'm obsessed with shoes.
- One time I ate ten string cheese sticks in one day.
- When I got my first two dogs, the breeder told us we had a girl and a boy... turns out they were both boys.
- I love riding in the back of my Grandad's pick-up truck when I visit my grandparents in Alabama.
- I read Harry Potter's Prisoner of Azkaban in two days.
- I didn't lose my bottom two baby teeth and I had to have them pulled.
- I pick up random bugs and play with them.
- I hate mayonnaise.
- Once I ate wasabi not knowing what it was and got sick.
- I don't let anyone pluck my eyebrows because I look like my dad when they're thick.
- When I was seven, I froze grape juice intending to scoop out circles and create grapes, but my baby brother opened the freezer spilling it on my head and my hair was purple for two weeks.
- My mom taught me how to crochet when I was ten and now I love it.
See China in 'A.N.T. Farm' when it premieres TONIGHT on Disney Channel!
- 'A.N.T. Farm' Clips
- 12 Things About Jake Short
- 12 Things About Stefanie Scott
- 'A.N.T. Farm' Full CD Listening Party
- 'Wizards of Waverly Place' Clips
- 'A.N.T. Farm' Official Site (Disney)