Learn twelve things you might not know about Disney Channel star Hayley Kiyoko.
We recently caught up with 'Wizards of Waverly Place' and 'Lemonade Mouth' star, Hayley Kiyoko, and she told us twelve things about herself that you might not have known.
- I have a Golden Doodle named Henry and he is the love of my life.
- In middle school I was the pitcher for the girls softball team 'Rockin' Rubies' and the point guard for our basketball team the 'Comets.' I was all about the team names and the uniforms!
- Campaigning for school president in 8th grade, I did a rap instead of a speech...and I won!!
- I carry my clean canteen with me everywhere I go and YOU SHOULD TOO.
- When I was a kid, I saved the money I made from lemonade stands to by my first drum set.
- In third grade I had a speech impediment...I couldn't pronounce my 'Rrrrrrs.' I remember coming home from school one day and crying because I couldn't say the word 'world.' It was so frustrating.
- fannypackfannypackfannypackfannypackfannypackfannypackfannypackfannypackfannypack (sounds like she loves a good fanny pack!)
- I have a red belt with black stripe in Tang Su Do. I was one away from my black belt when my mom made me quit. She didn't want me to get hurt but I'm a BIG GIRL NOW and I'm going back for the black!
- I LOVE PANDAS
- I was accepted to Clive Davis Department of Recorded Music at NYU but I had to defer...college is still on my to do list!
- If you ever have lunch with me, my food will definitely be gone before you've even taken your first bite.
- What do Paul McCartney, Jimi Hendrix, and I have in common?!? We're left handed!
- 'Lemonade Mouth' Listening Party
- Exclusive 'Lemonade Mouth' Pictures
- Lemonade Mouth's 'Somebody' Music Video
- Twelve Things About Adam Hicks
- Twelve Things About Bridgit Mendler