In honor of Dr. Seuss's birthday we celebrate Read Across America Day today. So, grab a book and have fun!
Dr. Seuss published 44 children's books in his lifetime, including 'The Cat and the Hat,' 'Green Eggs and Ham' and 'One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish.' And it's because of his contributions to the children's book genre that we celebrate Read Across America Day on his birthday, March 2, every year.
We scoured the web to find great Read Across America and Dr. Seuss printables, games and so much more.
- Seussaphone (Seussville)
- 'Cat in the Hat' Maze (Seussville)
- Cat's Wordfind (Seussville)
- Dr. Seuss Birthday Card Printable (Seussville)
- Read Across America Particpation Certificate (Seussville)
- Dr. Seuss Online Games (Seussville)
- Dr. Seuss Videos (Seussville)
- Lorax Save the Trees Online Game (Seussville)
- One Fish, Two Fish Concentration (Seussville)
- Oh the Places You'll Go Game (Seussville)
- Green Eggs and Ham Picture Scramble (Seussville)
Filed under: Cartoons