Looking for some style inspiration for your Valentine's Day attire? Look no further, we've got you covered.
The trick to Valentine's Day style is to not overdo it. You don't want to look like a walking heart-printed, pink-covered, red-all-over fashion victim! Pick one or two items to base your theme on and then let the rest of your statement be lowkey.
For example, pair a long, heart-printed cardigan over a pair of leggings and opt for cute ballet flats. Or, opt for a tee with a heart graphic on it and put it with your favorite jeans and a cute heart ring or earrings. There's also the choice of coupling heart embroidered jeans with a plain tee or cardigan. Again the point is to be a "love" minimalist -- wearing your heart on your sleeve, not your whole body, is strongly advised.
Check out this gallery for some great key pieces you can snag to complete or even begin your Valentine's Day look.
- Cupid's Revenge Online Game
- 'Kung Fu Academy' Grasshopper in Love Episode
- Around the Web: Valentine's Day Themed Fun
- Did You Know: How Valentine's Day Got its Name
- Heart or Hate: Boys in Skinny Jeans
- Heart or Hate: UGG Bailey Button Boots
Filed under: Style