Learn twelve things you might not know about Debby Ryan.
We recently got 'The Suite Life on Deck' star, Debby Ryan, to tell us twelve things about herself that you might not have known.
- I change my hair a few times every year.
- In school, I would help the teachers grade papers, and organize their files.
- I have this strong belief in the beauty of words, and a desire to give them the respect they deserve.
- When I was 7, my family moved to Germany for a few years. I actually celebrated by 10th birthday at a castle ruin!
- I write almost strictly in cursive, and since middle school all of my "i's" are dotted with hearts.
- I consider myself a treasure hunter for new music. Some of it is on my music blog, which you can check out here.
- I rearrange my room furniture about every 6 months.
- Sometimes I play video games, for no other reason than the assurance that I will be prepared in the event of a zombie apocalypse...
- I was in chess club. This was after dance choir, which came after my bout as a gymnast, after my piano phase. That was all before I was the school mascot, which preceded varsity drill team (can you tell I like to entertain? I never belonged in one place.)
- I love postcards.
- Two days never go by in our house without a jam session. We have 3 acoustic guitars, a bass, 2 electrics, shakers, a baby grand piano, 2 upright pianos, a full weighted keyboard, and a ukelele. Things get loud. My older brother, Chase Ryan, is a singer/songwriter/multi-instrumentalist who producers music and engineers our home studio. He is also my music mentor, and my best friend.
- The wish-list from '16 Wishes' is hanging on my wall, at the top of a collage of important memories!
- Debby Ryan Star Bytes Interview
- Debby Ryan Stages of Stardom Photo Gallery
- Behind the Scenes of Debby Ryan's Photo Shoot
- 'The Suite Life on Deck' Clips
- Become a Debby Ryan Fan (Fanlala)